Thursday, 23 July 2026

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY JULY 24, 2026

 

#No more foolishness!..


Jer. 4:20-21 Disaster follows disaster; the whole land lies in ruins. In an instant my tents are destroyed, my shelter in a moment. How long must I see the battle standard and hear the sound of the trumpet?

#No more battles!

Jer. 4:22 “My people are fools; they do not know me. They are senseless children; they have no understanding. They are skilled in doing evil; they know not how to do good.”

#No more foolishness!

Jer. 4:23 I looked at the earth, and it was formless and empty; and at the heavens, and their light was gone.

#No more emptiness!

Jer. 4:24-26 I looked at the mountains, and they were quaking; all the hills were swaying. I looked, and there were no people; every bird in the sky had flown away. I looked, and the fruitful land was a desert; all its towns lay in ruins before the Lord, before his fierce anger.

Let us pray: Father Lord, deliver us from your righteous judgment in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Would you rather desire wisdom?

2. Would you rather desire foolishness?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BuildingATotalYou #Edensquaretv #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi, my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. and Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others.

God bless you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment