#Compassion from God!..
Jer. 12:14 This is what the Lord says: “As
for all my wicked neighbors who seize the inheritance I gave my people Israel,
I will uproot them from their lands and I will uproot the people of Judah from
among them.
#Separation from wickedness!
Jer. 12:15 But after I uproot them, I will
again have compassion and will bring each of them back to their own inheritance
and their own country.
#Compassion from God!
Jer. 12:16 And if they learn well the ways
of my people and swear by my name, saying, ‘As surely as the Lord lives’—even
as they once taught my people to swear by Baal—then they will be established
among my people.
#Recognition from God!
Jer. 12:17 But if any nation does not
listen, I will completely uproot and destroy it,” declares the Lord.
Let us pray: Father God, we submit to your
righteous judgment in the name of Jesus
#Life questions and meditation:
1. Do you enjoy compassion from God?
2. Are you grateful for the compassion
from God?
#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod
#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BuildingATotalYou
#Edensquaretv #BasilChukwuezi
These verses and the accompanying nuggets
are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with
God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church
near you.
For comments, questions and general
counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram,
basilchukwuezi, my blog,
http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. and Email:
edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International
Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others.
God bless you.

No comments:
Post a Comment