Saturday, 29 August 2026

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY AUGUST 29, 2026

 

#Understand divine instructions!..


Jer. 13:13-2 This is what the Lord said to me: “Go and buy a linen belt and put it around your waist, but do not let it touch water.” So I bought a belt, as the Lord directed, and put it around my waist.

#Obey divine instructions!

Jer. 13:3-5 Then the word of the Lord came to me a second time: “Take the belt you bought and are wearing around your waist, and go now to Perath and hide it there in a crevice in the rocks.” So I went and hid it at Perath, as the Lord told me.

#Additional divine instructions!

Jer. 13:6-7 Many days later the Lord said to me, “Go now to Perath and get the belt I told you to hide there.” So I went to Perath and dug up the belt and took it from the place where I had hidden it, but now it was ruined and completely useless.

#Understand divine instructions!

Jer. 13:8-9 Then the word of the Lord came to me: “This is what the Lord says: ‘In the same way I will ruin the pride of Judah and the great pride of Jerusalem.

Let us pray: Father God, we receive the grace to reject every spirit of pride in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you receive instructions from God?

2. Do you obey the instructions from God?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BuildingATotalYou #Edensquaretv #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi, my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. and Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others.

God bless you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment