#Go for obedience!..
Jer. 9:12 Who is wise enough to understand
this? Who has been instructed by the Lord and can explain it? Why has the land
been ruined and laid waste like a desert that no one can cross?
#Go for wisdom!
Jer. 9:13-14 The Lord said, “It is because
they have forsaken my law, which I set before them; they have not obeyed me or
followed my law. Instead, they have followed the stubbornness of their hearts;
they have followed the Baals, as their ancestors taught them.”
#Go for obedience!
Jer. 9:15-16 Therefore this is what the Lord Almighty, the God of Israel, says: “See, I will make this people eat bitter food and drink poisoned water. I will scatter them among nations that neither they nor their ancestors have known, and I will pursue them with the sword until I have made an end of them.”
#Go for repentance!
Jer. 9:17-18 This is what the Lord
Almighty says: “Consider now! Call for the wailing women to come; send for the
most skillful of them. Let them come quickly and wail over us till our eyes
overflow with tears and water streams from our eyelids.
Let us pray: Father God, hear our cry for
mercy in the name of Jesus
#Life questions and meditation:
1. Would you rather have the fruits of
obedience?
2. Would you rather have the consequences
of disobedience?
#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod
#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BuildingATotalYou
#Edensquaretv #BasilChukwuezi
Postscript
Ecclesiastes 7:29 This only have I found:
God made mankind upright, but men have gone in search of many schemes.
These verses and the accompanying nuggets
are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with
God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church
near you.
For comments, questions and general
counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram,
basilchukwuezi and my blog,
http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com.
All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like
and share to others.
God bless you.

No comments:
Post a Comment