Tuesday, 8 September 2026

WORD DIARY: MONDAY SEPTEMBER 7, 2026

 

#Desire divine deliverance!..


Jer. 15:9 The mother of seven will grow faint and breathe her last. Her sun will set while it is still day; she will be disgraced and humiliated. I will put the survivors to the sword     before their enemies,” declares the Lord.

#Beware of humiliation!

Jer. 15:10 Alas, my mother, that you gave me birth, a man with whom the whole land strives and contends! I have neither lent nor borrowed, yet everyone curses me.

#Beware of curses!

Jer. 15:11 The Lord said, “Surely I will deliver you for a good purpose; surely I will make your enemies plead with you in times of disaster and times of distress.

#Desire divine deliverance!

Jer. 15:12-14 “Can a man break iron— iron from the north—or bronze? “Your wealth and your treasures I will give as plunder, without charge, because of all your sins throughout your country. I will enslave you to your enemies in a land you do not know, for my anger will kindle a fire that will burn against you.”

Let us pray: Father God, have mercy and forgive us our sins in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Are you going through challenges?

2. Have you asked God to deliver you?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BuildingATotalYou #Edensquaretv #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi, my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. and Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others.

God bless you.    

 


No comments:

Post a Comment