Tuesday, 8 September 2026

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 8, 2026

 

#Desire God’s words!..


Jer. 15:15 Lord, you understand; remember me and care for me. Avenge me on my persecutors. You are long-suffering—do not take me away; think of how I suffer reproach for your sake.

#Desire divine care!

Jer. 15:16 When your words came, I ate them; they were my joy and my heart’s delight, for I bear your name, Lord God Almighty.

#Desire God’s words!

Jer. 15:17 I never sat in the company of revelers, never made merry with them; I sat alone because your hand was on me and you had filled me with indignation.

#Desire righteous company!

Jer. 15:18 -19 Why is my pain unending and my wound grievous and incurable? You are to me like a deceptive brook, like a spring that fails. Therefore this is what the Lord says: “If you repent, I will restore you that you may serve me; if you utter worthy, not worthless, words, you will be my spokesman. Let this people turn to you, but you must not turn to them.

Let us pray: Father God, arise and restore us in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you desire the care of God?

2. Do you desire the word of God?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BuildingATotalYou #Edensquaretv #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi, my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. and Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others.

God bless you.    

No comments:

Post a Comment