#Beware of stubbornness!..
Jer. 18: 7-8 If at any time I announce
that a nation or kingdom is to be uprooted, torn down and destroyed, and if
that nation I warned repents of its evil, then I will relent and not inflict on
it the disaster I had planned.
#Grace for repentance!
Jer. 18: 9-10 And if at another time I
announce that a nation or kingdom is to be built up and planted, and if it does
evil in my sight and does not obey me, then I will reconsider the good I had
intended to do for it.
#Beware of evil!
Jer. 18: 11-12 “Now therefore say to the people of Judah and those living in Jerusalem, ‘This is what the Lord says: Look! I am preparing a disaster for you and devising a plan against you. So turn from your evil ways, each one of you, and reform your ways and your actions.’ But they will reply, ‘It’s no use. We will continue with our own plans; we will all follow the stubbornness of our evil hearts.’”
#Beware of stubbornness!
Jer. 18: 13 Therefore this is what the
Lord says: Inquire among the nations: Who has ever heard anything like this? A
most horrible thing has been done by Virgin Israel.
Let us pray: Father God, have mercy and
forgive us in the name of Jesus
#Life questions and meditation:
1. Would you rather repent of evil?
2. Would you rather continue in evil?
#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod
#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BuildingATotalYou
#Edensquaretv #BasilChukwuezi
These verses and the accompanying nuggets
are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with
God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church
near you.
For comments, questions and general
counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram,
basilchukwuezi, my blog,
http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. and Email:
edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International
Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others.
God bless you.

No comments:
Post a Comment