Wednesday, 7 October 2026

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY OCTOBER 8, 2026

 

#Cause and consequences!..


Jer. 25: 12 “But when the seventy years are fulfilled, I will punish the king of Babylon and his nation, the land of the Babylonians, for their guilt,” declares the Lord, “and will make it desolate forever.

#Fulfillment of prophesy!

Jer. 25: 13-14 I will bring on that land all the things I have spoken against it, all that are written in this book and prophesied by Jeremiah against all the nations. They themselves will be enslaved by many nations and great kings; I will repay them according to their deeds and the work of their hands.”

#Cause and consequences!

Jer. 25: 15-16 This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, said to me: “Take from my hand this cup filled with the wine of my wrath and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they drink it, they will stagger and go mad because of the sword I will send among them.”

#Cup of God’s wrath!

Jer. 25: 17-18 So I took the cup from the Lord’s hand and made all the nations to whom he sent me drink it: Jerusalem and the towns of Judah, its kings and officials, to make them a ruin and an object of horror and scorn, a curse—as they are today.

Let us pray: Father God, have mercy and prevent us from the cup of your wrath in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you believe in prophesy?

2. Do you believe in fulfilment of prophesy?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BuildingATotalYou #Edensquaretv #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi, my blog, http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. and Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others.

God bless you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment