Monday, 5 October 2026

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY OCTOBER 6, 2026

 

#The word of God!..

Jer. 24: 8-9 “‘But like the bad figs, which are so bad they cannot be eaten,’ says the Lord, ‘so will I deal with Zedekiah king of Judah, his officials and the survivors from Jerusalem, whether they remain in this land or live in Egypt. I will make them abhorrent and an offense to all the kingdoms of the earth, a reproach and a byword, a curse and an object of ridicule, wherever I banish them.

#Cry for mercy!

Jer. 24: 10 I will send the sword, famine and plague against them until they are destroyed from the land I gave to them and their ancestors.’”

#No more destruction!

Jer. 25: 1 The word came to Jeremiah concerning all the people of Judah in the fourth year of Jehoiakim son of Josiah king of Judah, which was the first year of Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon.

#The word of God!

Jer. 25: 2-3 So Jeremiah the prophet said to all the people of Judah and to all those living in Jerusalem: For twenty-three years—from the thirteenth year of Josiah son of Amon king of Judah until this very day—the word of the Lord has come to me and I have spoken to you again and again, but you have not listened.

Let us pray: Father God, may we hear and obey your word in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you hear the word of God?

2. Do you obey the word of God?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BuildingATotalYou #Edensquaretv #BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi, my blog, http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. and Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others.

God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment