Thursday 9 May 2024

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY MAY 10, 2024

 

#Help of God!..

 

Psalms 39:9-10 I was silent; I would not open my mouth, for you are the one who has done this. Remove your scourge from me; I am overcome by the blow of your hand.

#Mercy of God!

Psalms 39:11 When you rebuke and discipline anyone for their sin, you consume their wealth like a moth— surely everyone is but a breath.

#Rebuke of God!

 

Psalms 39:12 “Hear my prayer, Lord, listen to my cry for help; do not be deaf to my weeping. I dwell with you as a foreigner, a stranger, as all my ancestors were.

#Help of God!

Psalms 39:13 Look away from me, that I may enjoy life again before I depart and am no more.”

Let us pray: Father God, let your mercy prevail in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you experience rebuke from God?

2. How do you respond to rebuke from God?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment