Sunday 12 May 2024

WORD DIARY: MONDAY MAY 13, 2024

 

#Rapid divine response!..

 

Psalms 40:11-12 Do not withhold your mercy from me, Lord; may your love and faithfulness always protect me. For troubles without number surround me; my sins have overtaken me, and I cannot see. They are more than the hairs of my head, and my heart fails within me.

#Mercy of God!

Psalms 40:13 Be pleased to save me, Lord; come quickly, Lord, to help me.

#Rapid divine response!

Psalms 40:14-15 May all who want to take my life be put to shame and confusion; may all who desire my ruin be turned back in disgrace. May those who say to me, “Aha! Aha!” be appalled at their own shame.

#Fire for fire!

Psalms 40:16-17 But may all who seek you rejoice and be glad in you; may those who long for your saving help always say, “The Lord is great!”

Let us pray: Thank you Lord for the joy of your presence in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Have you passed through challenges?

2. Have you experienced God’s saving grace?   

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment