Friday 17 May 2024

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY MAY 18, 2024

 

 

#Beware of mockers!..

 

Psalms 42:9 I say to God my Rock, “Why have you forgotten me? Why must I go about mourning, oppressed by the enemy?”

#Go for divine remembrance!

Psalms 42:10 My bones suffer mortal agony as my foes taunt me, saying to me all day long,     “Where is your God?”

#Beware of mockers! 

Psalms 42:11 Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God.

#Praise God!

Psalms 43:1 Vindicate me, my God, and plead my cause against an unfaithful nation. Rescue me from those who are deceitful and wicked.

Let us pray: Father God, arise and defend us in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Are there mockers in your life?

2. Have you called on God to defend you?     

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment