Monday 6 May 2024

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY MAY 7, 2024

 

 

#God is involved!..

 

Psalms 38:13-14 I am like the deaf, who cannot hear, like the mute, who cannot speak; I have become like one who does not hear, whose mouth can offer no reply.

#No more afflictions!

Psalms 38:15-16 Lord, I wait for you; you will answer, Lord my God. For I said, “Do not let them gloat or exalt themselves over me when my feet slip.”

#God is involved!

Psalms 38:17-18 For I am about to fall, and my pain is ever with me. I confess my iniquity;     I am troubled by my sin.

#Mercy of God!

Psalms 38:19 Many have become my enemies without cause; those who hate me without reason are numerous.

Let us pray: Father God, raise a standard against our enemies in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Are you going through challenges?

2. Have you called on God for help?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment