Thursday 6 June 2024

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY JUNE 7, 2024

 

 

#Remember God!..

 

Psalms 50:20 You sit and testify against your brother and slander your own mother’s son.

#Beware of false witness!

Psalms 50:21 When you did these things and I kept silent, you thought I was exactly[c] like you. But I now arraign you and set my accusations before you.

#Longsuffering God!

Psalms 50:22 “Consider this, you who forget God, or I will tear you to pieces, with no one to rescue you:

#Remember God!

Psalms 50:23 Those who sacrifice thank offerings honor me, and to the blameless I will show my salvation.”

Let us pray: Father God, we receive the grace to honor you in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you remember God?

2. Do you take God for granted?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God a nd the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment