Tuesday 4 June 2024

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY JUNE 5, 2024

 

 

#God owes all!..

 

Psalms 50:7 “Listen, my people, and I will speak; I will testify against you, Israel: I am God, your God.

#Hear God!

Psalms 50:8 I bring no charges against you concerning your sacrifices or concerning your burnt offerings, which are ever before me.

#Look beyond sacrifices!

 

Psalms 50:9-11 I have no need of a bull from your stall or of goats from your pens, for every animal of the forest is mine, and the cattle on a thousand hills. I know every bird in the mountains, and the insects in the fields are mine.

#God owes all!

Psalms 50:12-13 If I were hungry I would not tell you, for the world is mine, and all that is in it. Do I eat the flesh of bulls or drink the blood of goats?

Let us pray: Father God, we acknowledge your self sufficiency in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you know that God owes everything?

2. Can you give beyond God?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God a nd the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment