Tuesday 18 June 2024

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY JUNE 19, 2024

 

 

#Trust in God!..

 

Psalms 56:1-2 Be merciful to me, my God, for my enemies are in hot pursuit; all day long they press their attack. My adversaries pursue me all day long; in their pride many are attacking me.

#Mercy of God!

Psalms 56:3-4 When I am afraid, I put my trust in you. In God, whose word I praise— in God I trust and am not afraid. What can mere mortals do to me?

#Trust in God!

Psalms 56:5-6 All day long they twist my words; all their schemes are for my ruin. They conspire, they lurk, they watch my steps, hoping to take my life.

#Safety of God!

Psalms 56:7 Because of their wickedness do not let them escape; in your anger, God, bring the nations down.

Let us pray: Father God, arise and let our enemies perish in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you experience attacks from enemies?

2. Do you depend on the safety of God?     

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment