Friday 14 June 2024

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JUNE 15, 2024

 

 

#Fear not!..

 

Psalms 55:1 Listen to my prayer, O God, do not ignore my plea

#Call on God!

Psalms 55:2-3 Hear me and answer me. My thoughts trouble me and I am distraught     because of what my enemy is saying, because of the threats of the wicked; for they bring down suffering on me and assail me in their anger.

#Fear not! 

Psalms 55:4-5 My heart is in anguish within me; the terrors of death have fallen on me. Fear and trembling have beset me; horror has overwhelmed me.

#No more sorrow!

Psalms 55:6-8 I said, “Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and be at rest. I would flee far away and stay in the desert; I would hurry to my place of shelter, far from the tempest and storm.”

Let us pray: Father God, you are our rock and shelter in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Have you called on God regarding that matter?

2. Why are you afraid when God is on your side?    

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment