Thursday 13 June 2024

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY JUNE 14, 2024

 

 

#Faithful God!..

 

Psalms 54:3 Arrogant foes are attacking me; ruthless people are trying to kill me—    people without regard for God.

#Attack the attackers!

Psalms 54:4 Surely God is my help; he Lord is the one who sustains me.

#Help of God!

Psalms 54:5 Let evil recoil on those who slander me; in your faithfulness destroy them.

#Faithful God!

Psalms 54:6-7 I will sacrifice a freewill offering to you; I will praise your name, Lord, for it is good. You have delivered me from all my troubles, and my eyes have looked in triumph on my foes.

Let us pray: Father God, we thank you for the victory over our enemies in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you appreciate the help of God?

2. Do you believe that God is faithful?     

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment