Saturday 12 October 2013

Finishing Strong, Finishing Well!


Dear Friends,
It’s possible to give you a myriad of reasons why I have been absent from my blog for some time. I’d rather be positive and tell you how glad I am to connect with you once more.  And that reconnection is made very simple because it is on a celebration mood.
I am not holding brief for First Bank of Nigeria Plc, but join me as we celebrate the latest addition to their worldwide branch network – Ipakodo – Lagos, Nigeria!
In the beginning…..



End of discussion!

Oh Lord, our God we return all glory to you.
Lord Jesus, thank you.
Holy Spirit, our senior partner, we reverence you.
That’s our testimony!
And for you my friends, I pray that whatever noble project you lay your hands on shall be completed, in the name of Jesus.
Last Line: There is a power that helps you to complete projects. ‘Unless the Lord builds a house, its builders labor in vain’. Psalms 127:1 NIV.  That power is available in the network of God. Would you like to ‘port’ today? And if you are already on the network, be sure to study the terms and conditions and enjoy the limitless bundle of benefits!

To find out more about God and how you can have a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, visit any Bible believing church near you, or: CHAPEL OF DESTINY RESTORATION CHURCH, 2 Akinlabi Lane, off Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, by Round About Bus Stop, Ikeja. Lagos.


No comments:

Post a Comment