Saturday 7 May 2016

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY MAY 7, 2016




Daniel 10:19 "Do not be afraid, O man highly esteemed," he said. "Peace! Be strong now; be strong."
When he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, "Speak, my lord, since you have given me strength."

I receive divine strength for the race of life! #PastorBasil
 
                                                             google image
Daniel 10:20  So he said, Do you know why I have come to you? Soon I will return to fight against the prince of Persia, and when I go, the prince of Greece will come

I bind principalities and powers opposing my destiny! #PastorBasil

Daniel 11:2 Now then, I tell you the truth: Three more kings will appear in Persia, and then a fourth, who will be far richer than all the others. When he has gained power by his wealth, he will stir up everyone against the kingdom of Greece. 

My enemies, begin to destroy yourselves! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 48:6 You have heard these things; look at them all. Will you not admit them? From now on I will tell you of new things, of hidden things unknown to you. 

Let us pray: O Lord, reveal to us the deep and secret things for our benefit in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment