Saturday 10 June 2017

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY JUNE 11 2017



Habakkuk 1:4 Therefore the law is paralyzed, and justice never prevails. The wicked hem in the righteous, so that justice is perverted.

My Father, let justice reign! #PastorBasil

Habakkuk 1:5 Look at the nations and watch — and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told.

The Lord shall arise and manifest His wonders! #PastorBasil
                            google image

Habakkuk 1:8 Their horses are swifter than leopards, fiercer than wolves at dusk. Their cavalry gallops headlong; their horsemen come from afar. They fly like a vulture swooping to devour;

Lord, remove the wheels of our enemies’ chariots and fight for us! Exodus 14:25 #PastorBasil

Isaiah 57:11 "Whom have you so dreaded and feared that you have been false to me, and have neither remembered me nor pondered this in your hearts? Is it not because I have long been silent that you do not fear me?

Let us pray: O Lord, help us not to abuse your grace in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment