Thursday 9 November 2017

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY November 10, 2017



Malachi 3:5 "So I will come near to you for judgment. I will be quick to testify against sorcerers, adulterers and perjurers, against those who defraud laborers of their wages, who oppress the widows and the fatherless, and deprive aliens of justice, but do not fear me," says the Lord Almighty.

Judgment belongs to the Lord! #PastorBasil

Malachi 3:6  "I the Lord do not change. So you, O descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed.

Unchangeable God! #PastorBasil
 
The Bible
Malachi 3:7 Ever since the time of your forefathers you have turned away from my decrees and have not kept them. Return to me, and I will return to you," says the Lord Almighty. "But you ask, 'How are we to return?'

We receive grace to return to God! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 62:9 But those who harvest it will eat it and praise the Lord, and those who gather the grapes will drink it in the courts of my sanctuary."

Let us pray: O Lord, our harvest shall not elude us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment