Monday 11 December 2017

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY December 12, 2017



Malachi 4:4  "Remember the law of my servant Moses, the decrees and laws I gave him at Horeb for all Israel.

We receive grace to obey divine laws! #PastorBasil

Malachi 4:5-6 "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the Lord comes. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse."

Divine reconciliation! #PastorBasil
 
                                         The Bible
Matthew 1:1 A record of the genealogy of Jesus Christ the son of David, the son of Abraham:

Divine lineage! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 63:8 He said, "Surely they are my people, sons who will not be false to me"; and so he became their Savior.

Let us pray: O Lord, thank you for saving us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment