Tuesday 8 May 2018

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY MAY 8, 2018

Matthew 13:3-4 Then he told them many things in parables, saying: "A farmer went out to sow his seed. As he was scattering the seed, some fell along the path, and the birds came and ate it up.
 
I rebuke devourers of my seed! #PastorBasil

Matthew 13:5-6 Some fell on rocky places, where it did not have much soil. It sprang up quickly, because the soil was shallow. But when the sun came up, the plants were scorched, and they withered because they had no root. 

Grounded in the word of God! #PastorBasil
 
The Bible
Matthew 13:7 Other seed fell among thorns, which grew up and choked the plants.

I reject the cares of the world! #PastorBasil

Mark 1:7-8 And this was his message: "After me will come one more powerful than I, the thongs of whose sandals I am not worthy to stoop down and untie. I baptize you with water, but he will baptize you with the Holy Spirit." 

Let us pray: Sweet Holy Spirit manifest upon us in Jesus name #PastorBasil


No comments:

Post a Comment