Tuesday 2 October 2018

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY OCTOBER 2, 2018

Matthew 26:18-19 He replied, "Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, 'The Teacher says: My appointed time is near. I am going to celebrate the Passover with my disciples at your house.'" So the disciples did as Jesus had directed them and prepared the Passover.

Grace to receive the Lord! #PastorBasil

Matthew 26:20-21 When evening came, Jesus was reclining at the table with the Twelve. And while they were eating, he said, "I tell you the truth, one of you will betray me."

Reality check: Do my actions and words betray the Lord?! #PastorBasil


Matthew 26:22 They were very sad and began to say to him one after the other, "Surely not I, Lord?"

Search your heart! #PastorBasil

Mark 6:30-31 The apostles gathered around Jesus and reported to him all they had done and taught. Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them, "Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest."

Let us pray: Father grant us rest in your presence in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment