Monday 25 March 2019

WORD DIARY: MONDAY MARCH 25, 2019

Luke 19:20-21 "Then another servant came and said, 'Sir, here is your mina; I have kept it laid away in a piece of cloth. I was afraid of you, because you are a hard man. You take out what you did not put in and reap what you did not sow.'

Reject unproductivity! #PastorBasil

Luke 19:22 "His master replied, 'I will judge you by your own words, you wicked servant! You knew, did you, that I am a hard man, taking out what I did not put in, and reaping what I did not sow?

Watch your words! #PastorBasil


Luke 19:24-26 "Then he said to those standing by, 'Take his mina away from him and give it to the one who has ten minas.' "'Sir,' they said, 'he already has ten!' "He replied, 'I tell you that to everyone who has, more will be given, but as for the one who has nothing, even what he has will be taken away.

What is in your hands?!  #PastorBasil

John 1:17 For the law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for the grace of the gospel in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.        

No comments:

Post a Comment