Thursday 27 June 2019

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY JUNE 27, 2019


Acts 7:1 Then the high priest asked him, "Are these charges true?"

Divine defense! (Open wide your mouth and I will fill it-Ps 81:10) #PastorBasil

Acts 7:2-3 To this he replied: "Brothers and fathers, listen to me! The God of glory appeared to our father Abraham while he was still in Mesopotamia, before he lived in Haran. 'Leave your country and your people,' God said, 'and go to the land I will show you.'

Divine instruction! #PastorBasil


Acts 7:4 "So he left the land of the Chaldeans and settled in Haran. After the death of his father, God sent him to this land where you are now living.

Obedience brings divine provision! #PastorBasil

John 5:30 By myself I can do nothing; I judge only as I hear, and my judgment is just, for I seek not to please myself but him who sent me.

Let us pray: O Lord, may our actions please you in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.    

No comments:

Post a Comment