Wednesday 31 July 2019

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY JULY 31, 2019


Acts 10:5-6 Now send men to Joppa to bring back a man named Simon who is called Peter. He is staying with Simon the tanner, whose house is by the sea."

Specific divine instruction! #PastorBasil

Acts 10:7-8 When the angel who spoke to him had gone, Cornelius called two of his servants and a devout soldier who was one of his attendants. He told them everything that had happened and sent them to Joppa.

Obedience to divine instruction! #PastorBasil


Acts 10:9-10 About noon the following day as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the roof to pray. He became hungry and wanted something to eat, and while the meal was being prepared, he fell into a trance.

Divine set up to fulfill divine purpose! #PastorBasil

John 6:38-39 For I have come down from heaven not to do my will but to do the will of him who sent me. And this is the will of him who sent me, that I shall lose none of all that he has given me, but raise them up at the last day.

Let us pray: O Lord, grant us the grace to do your will in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.     

No comments:

Post a Comment