Thursday 31 December 2020

THANK YOU MY BELOVED FAMILY

 

As we stand on the sunset of 2020, I want to thank every one of you on this platform. It has been a good but tough year, no doubt and I’m grateful to have served you through this expression which God provided.

“You’re probably already getting ready for 2021 and maybe you’re unsure about what the year would hold for you, but I really want to encourage you to spend some time with God to decode and discern His customized plans and purpose for you.”

Through our church expression, God has assured us of divine advancement. You will make progress in all areas of life. Trust God to see you through and please prepare spiritually for 2021.

I love you and I’m praying for you.

Happy New Year to you, my beloved family.





No comments:

Post a Comment