Wednesday 8 June 2022

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY JUNE 9, 2022

#Confront the obstacle!...



Ex 4:31 And they believed. And when they heard that the Lord was concerned about them and had seen their misery, they bowed down and worshiped. 

#B.E.L.I.E.V.E!

Ex 5:1 Afterward Moses and Aaron went to Pharaoh and said, "This is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: 'Let my people go, so that they may hold a festival to me in the desert.'" 

#Be bold!

Ex 5:2 Pharaoh said, "Who is the Lord, that I should obey him and let Israel go? I do not know the Lord and I will not let Israel go." 

#Confront the obstacle!

Gen 8:21 The Lord smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: "Never again will I curse the ground because of man, even though every inclination of his heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done. 

Let us pray: Father God, we thank you for the covenant of preservation in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you believe in the ability of God?

2. Are you bold enough to confront the obstacles of life?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment