Monday 11 July 2022

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY JULY 12, 2022


#Go for divine help!...



Ex 9:27 Then Pharaoh summoned Moses and Aaron. “This time I have sinned,” he said to them. “The Lord is in the right, and I and my people are in the wrong.

#Go for genuine repentance!

Ex 9:28 Pray to the Lord, for we have had enough thunder and hail. I will let you go; you don’t have to stay any longer.”

#Go for divine help!

Ex 9:29-30 Moses replied, “When I have gone out of the city, I will spread out my hands in prayer to the Lord. The thunder will stop and there will be no more hail, so you may know that the earth is the Lord’s. But I know that you and your officials still do not fear the Lord God.”

#Go for divine reverence!

Gen 10:21-25 Sons were also born to Shem, whose older brother was Japheth; Shem was the ancestor of all the sons of Eber… Two sons were born to Eber: One was named Peleg, because in his time the earth was divided; his brother was named Joktan.

Let us pray: O Lord, may we live in unity with you and one another in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Have you made a genuine repentance?

2. Do you reverence God?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment