Monday 8 August 2022

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY AUGUST 9, 2022


#Divine set apart!...



Ex 12:51 And on that very day the Lord brought the Israelites out of Egypt by their divisions.

#Divine freedom!

Ex 13:1-2 The Lord said to Moses, “Consecrate to me every firstborn male. The first offspring of every womb among the Israelites belongs to me, whether human or animal.”

#Divine set apart!

Ex 13:3 Then Moses said to the people, “Commemorate this day, the day you came out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery, because the Lord brought you out of it with a mighty hand. Eat nothing containing yeast.

#Divine remembrance! 

Gen 12:18-19 So Pharaoh summoned Abram. “What have you done to me?” he said. “Why didn’t you tell me she was your wife? Why did you say, ‘She is my sister,’ so that I took her to be my wife? Now then, here is your wife. Take her and go!”

Let us pray: Father God, we thank you for restoration in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. Do you know why God set you apart?

2. Are you pursuing the purpose for which God set you apart?


#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.



No comments:

Post a Comment