Friday 26 January 2024

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JANUARY 27, 2024

 

 

#Anger of God!..

 

Psm 2:4 The One enthroned in heaven laughs; the Lord scoffs at them.

#Unshakable God!

Psm 2:5-6 He rebukes them in his anger and terrifies them in his wrath, saying, “I have installed my king on Zion, my holy mountain.”

#Anger of God!


 
Psm 2:7 I will proclaim the Lord’s decree: He said to me, “You are my son; today I have become your father.

#Decree of God!

Psm 2:8-9 Ask me, and I will make the nations your inheritance, the ends of the earth your possession. You will break them with a rod of iron; you will dash them to pieces like pottery.”

Let us pray: Father God, we thank you for victory over the enemy in the name of Jesus

#Life questions and meditation:

1. What has God said concerning you?

2. Are you living according to God’s purpose for you?

#WordDiary#TheWordtoLiveBy#StartWithGod#TakeTheWordChallenge #EdenSquareChristianAssembly#Edensquaretv#BasilChukwuezi

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog, https://lnkd.in/gnJMk-Z. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment