Tuesday 1 January 2013

ALIVE IN ..... 2013!










Dear Friends,


It’s good to be alive in 2013....and you are welcome!

No matter where you are on planet earth, or your time zone, it’s time to wake up and say “Good morning, 2013”

My prayer for you is that you live a fuller, more fulfilled life this year. And as the Bible captures it; “Dear Friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well” – 3 John 1:2 (NIV).

My local church, prophetically declares it; “My year of Divine assistance and breakthrough”. I agree with that, and for me, it’s “Move Ahead….. Straight!! (As the local bus conductors will scream. Lol!)

We all sure need a divine help along the journey, though. To find out more about God and how you can have a relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ, visit any Bible believing church near you, or: CHAPEL OF DESTINY RESTORATION CHURCH, 2 Akinlabi Lane, off Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way, by Round About Bus Stop, Ikeja. Lagos.

No comments:

Post a Comment