Tuesday 26 April 2016

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY APRIL 27 2016




Daniel 9:19 O Lord, listen! O Lord, forgive! O Lord, hear and act! For your sake, O my God, do not delay, because your city and your people bear your Name."

Our God answers prayers! #PastorBasil
 
                                                        google image
Daniel 9:22 He instructed me and said to me, "Daniel, I have now come to give you insight and understanding.

I receive the grace for divine insight and understanding! #PastorBasil

Daniel 9:23 As soon as you began to pray, an answer was given, which I have come to tell you, for you are highly esteemed. Therefore, consider the message and understand the vision:

No more delays! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 48:3 I foretold the former things long ago, my mouth announced them and I made them known; then suddenly I acted, and they came to pass.

Let us pray: O Lord, arise and fill our mouth with new testimonies in Jesus name #PastorBasil


No comments:

Post a Comment