Sunday 1 January 2017

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY JANUARY 1, 2017



Amos 4:7 I also withheld rain from you when the harvest was still three months away. I sent rain on one town, but withheld it from another. One field had rain; another had none and dried up. 

O Lord, rain down your blessings on us! #PastorBasil

Amos 4:8 People staggered from town to town for water but did not get enough to drink, yet you have not returned to me," declares the Lord.

We receive grace to return to the Lord! #PastorBasil
 
                                      google image
Amos 4:9 "Many times I struck your gardens and vineyards, I struck them with blight and mildew. Locusts devoured your fig and olive trees, yet you have not returned to me," declares the Lord.

It is time to make peace with the Lord! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 51:22 This is what your Sovereign Lord says, your God, who defends his people: "See, I have taken out of your hand the cup that made you stagger; from that cup, the goblet of my wrath, you will never drink again.

Let us pray: Thank you Lord, for your mercy and saving grace towards us. #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment