Tuesday 3 January 2017

WORD DIARY:TUESDAY JANUARY 3, 2017



Amos 4:10 "I sent plagues among you as I did to Egypt. I killed your young men with the sword, along with your captured horses. I filled your nostrils with the stench of your camps, yet you have not  returned to me," declares the Lord.

I reject the plagues of Egypt! #PastorBasil

Amos 4:11 "I overthrew some of you as I overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah. You were like a burning stick snatched from the fire, yet you have not returned to me," declares the Lord.

Every spirit of Sodom and Gomorrah, die! #PastorBasil
                                          google image

Amos 4:12 "Therefore this is what I will do to you, Israel, and because I will do this to you, prepare to meet your God, O Israel."

O Lord, grant us the grace for preparation. #PastorBasil

Isaiah 51:23 I will put it into the hands of your tormentors, who said to you, 'Fall prostrate that we may walk over you.' And you made your back like the ground, like a street to be walked over."

Let us pray: Thanks be o God, who makes us to triumph over our enemies #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment