Monday 26 February 2018

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY February 27, 2018



Matthew 3:17 And a voice from heaven said, "This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased."

The voice of God shall speak for me! #PastorBasil

Matthew 4:1 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the desert to be tempted by the devil.

I receive grace to overcome temptation! #PastorBasil
 
The Bible
Matthew 4:3-4 The tempter came to him and said, "If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread."  Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man does not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

Bread of life, fill me! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 63:17 Why, O Lord, do you make us wander from your ways and harden our hearts so we do not revere you? Return for the sake of your servants, the tribes that are your inheritance.

Let us pray: O Lord, do not allow us to stray from your presence in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment