Sunday 18 March 2018

WORD DIARY: SUNDAY March 18, 2018


Matthew 7:22-23 Many will say to me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and in your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?' Then I will tell them plainly, 'I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!'

Lord, may I never be a castaway! #PastorBasil

Matthew 7:24-25 "Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house; yet it did not fall, because it had its foundation on the rock

Standing on the Rock of Ages! #PastorBasil
 
The Bible
Matthew 7:26-27 But everyone who hears these words of mine and does not put them into practice is like a foolish man who built his house on sand. The rain came down, the streams rose, and the winds blew and beat against that house, and it fell with a great crash."

I reject every sandy foundation! #PastorBasil

Isaiah 65:18 But be glad and rejoice forever in what I will create, for I will create Jerusalem to be a delight and its people a joy.

Let us pray: Glory to God for giving us the voice of joy and gladness in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment