Thursday 28 June 2018

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY JUNE 28, 2018

Matthew 17:15-16 "Lord, have mercy on my son," he said. "He has seizures and is suffering greatly. He often falls into the fire or into the water. I brought him to your disciples, but they could not heal him."

Mercy of God! #PastorBasil

Matthew 17:17-18 "O unbelieving and perverse generation," Jesus replied, "how long shall I stay with you? How long shall I put up with you? Bring the boy here to me."  Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed from that moment.

Jesus heals! #PastorBasil
 
The Bible
Matthew 17:19 Then the disciples came to Jesus in private and asked, "Why couldn't we drive it out?"

Wisdom is profitable! #PastorBasil

Mark 3:1-2 Another time he went into the synagogue, and a man with a shriveled hand was there. Some of them were looking for a reason to accuse Jesus, so they watched him closely to see if he would heal him on the Sabbath.

Let us pray: O Lord arise and judge our accusers in Jesus name #PastorBasil


For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.


No comments:

Post a Comment