Monday 11 June 2018

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY JUNE 12, 2018

Matthew 15:4 For God said, 'Honor your father and mother' and 'Anyone who curses his father or mother must be put to death.' 

Longevity by obedience! #PastorBasil

Matthew 15:5-6 But you say that if a man says to his father or mother, 'Whatever help you might otherwise have received from me is a gift devoted to God,' he is not to 'honor his father' with it. Thus you nullify the word of God for the sake of your tradition.

Don’t change divine laws! #PastorBasil
 
The Bible
Matthew 15:7-9 You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you: "'These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.

Self-audit! #PastorBasil

Mark 1:40-42 A man with leprosy came to him and begged him on his knees, "If you are willing, you can make me clean."  Filled with compassion, Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. "I am willing," he said. "Be clean!"  Immediately the leprosy left him and he was cured.

Let us pray: Thank you Lord, for your compassion that fails not in Jesus name #PastorBasil

No comments:

Post a Comment