Friday 21 December 2018

WORD DIARY: FRIDAY DECEMBER 21, 2018

Luke 6:11 But they were furious and began to discuss with one another what they might do to Jesus.

Evil conspiracies scatter! #PastorBasil        

Luke 6:12 One of those days Jesus went out to a mountainside to pray, and spent the night praying to God.

Yes, all night prayer! #PastorBasil


Luke 6:13 When morning came, he called his disciples to him and chose twelve of them, whom he also designated apostles.

Chosen! #PastorBasil

Mark 10:39-40 "We can," they answered. Jesus said to them, "You will drink the cup I drink and be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with, but to sit at my right or left is not for me to grant. These places belong to those for whom they have been prepared."

Let us pray: O Lord, prepare us to inherit your kingdom in Jesus name #PastorBasil
For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment