Wednesday 12 December 2018

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY DECEMBER 13, 2018



Luke 5:8-9 When Simon Peter saw this, he fell at Jesus' knees and said, "Go away from me, Lord; I am a sinful man!" For he and all his companions were astonished at the catch of fish they had taken

Power of the Almighty! #PastorBasil

Luke 5:10-11 Then Jesus said to Simon, "Don't be afraid; from now on you will catch men."  So they pulled their boats up on shore, left everything and followed him.

Commitment and sacrifice! #PastorBasil


Luke 5:12-13 While Jesus was in one of the towns, a man came along who was covered with leprosy. When he saw Jesus, he fell with his face to the ground and begged him, "Lord, if you are willing, you can make me clean." Jesus reached out his hand and touched the man. "I am willing," he said. "Be clean!" And immediately the leprosy left him.

Made whole! #PastorBasil

Mark 10:15 I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it."

Let us pray: O Lord, grant us the grace of simple faith in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.

No comments:

Post a Comment