Monday 28 January 2019

WORD DIARY: MONDAY JANUARY 28, 2019

Luke 10:13 "Woe to you, Korazin! Woe to you, Bethsaida! For if the miracles that were performed in you had been performed in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago, sitting in sackcloth and ashes.

Wanted: Genuine repentance! #PastorBasil

Luke 10:16 "He who listens to you listens to me; he who rejects you rejects me; but he who rejects me rejects him who sent me."

Don’t reject God! #PastorBasil

Luke 10:17 The seventy-two returned with joy and said, "Lord, even the demons submit to us in your name."

Victorious army! #PastorBasil

Mark 13:7 When you hear of wars and rumors of wars, do not be alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.

Let us pray: Father, give us the wisdom to understand our times in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.         

No comments:

Post a Comment