Monday 21 January 2019

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY JANUARY 22, 2019

Luke 9:25 What good is it for a man to gain the whole world, and yet lose or forfeit his very self?

Salvation first! #PastorBasil

Luke 9:26 If anyone is ashamed of me and my words, the Son of Man will be ashamed of him when he comes in his glory and in the glory of the Father and of the holy angels.

Proclaim Jesus! #PastorBasil

Luke 9:27 I tell you the truth, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God."

Experience the manifest glory of God! #PastorBasil


Mark 12:15-17 Should we pay or shouldn't we?" But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. "Why are you trying to trap me?" he asked. "Bring me a denarius and let me look at it." They brought the coin, and he asked them, "Whose portrait is this? And whose inscription?" "Caesar's," they replied. Then Jesus said to them, "Give to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's." And they were amazed at him.

Let us pray: O Lord, grant us the wisdom to handle issues of life in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.       

No comments:

Post a Comment