Thursday 12 September 2019

WORD DIARY: THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 12, 2019


Acts 15:16 "'After this I will return and rebuild David's fallen tent. Its ruins I will rebuild, and I will restore it

Divine destiny restoration! #PastorBasil

Acts 15:17-19 That the remnant of men may seek the Lord, and all the Gentiles who bear my name, says the Lord, who does these things' that have been known for ages. 

Be a God chaser! #PastorBasil


Acts 15:19 "It is my judgment, therefore, that we should not make it difficult for the Gentiles who are turning to God.

The triumph of wisdom! #PastorBasil

John 7:43-44 Thus the people were divided because of Jesus. Some wanted to seize him, but no one laid a hand on him.

Let us pray: O Lord, arise and confuse our enemies in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.   

No comments:

Post a Comment