Monday 2 September 2019

WORD DIARY: TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 3, 2019


Acts 14:5-7 There was a plot afoot among the Gentiles and Jews, together with their leaders, to mistreat them and stone them. But they found out about it and fled to the Lycaonian cities of Lystra and Derbe and to the surrounding country, where they continued to preach the good news.

The good news advances, forcefully! #PastorBasil

Acts 14:8 In Lystra there sat a man crippled in his feet, who was lame from birth and had never walked.

Set up for a divine encounter! #PastorBasil

Acts 14:9-10 He listened to Paul as he was speaking. Paul looked directly at him, saw that he had faith to be healed and called out, "Stand up on your feet!" At that, the man jumped up and began to walk.

Wonder working God! #PastorBasil


John 7:28-29 Then Jesus, still teaching in the temple courts, cried out, "Yes, you know me, and you know where I am from. I am not here on my own, but he who sent me is true. You do not know him, but I know him because I am from him and he sent me."

Let us pray: O Lord, may we fulfil the purpose for which you created us in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.       

No comments:

Post a Comment