Saturday 11 January 2020

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JANUARY 11, 2020


Encourage one another!...

Rom 1:9-10 God, whom I serve with my whole heart in preaching the gospel of his Son, is my witness how constantly I remember you in my prayers at all times; and I pray that now at last by God's will the way may be opened for me to come to you.

Serve God and humanity! #PastorBasil

Rom 1:11 I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong

Desire spiritual gifts! #PastorBasil

Rom 1:12 That is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith.

Encourage one another! #PastorBasil

John 11:45 Therefore many of the Jews who had come to visit Mary, and had seen what Jesus did, put their faith in him.

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for the life changing miracles in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.     

No comments:

Post a Comment