Wednesday 8 January 2020

WORD DIARY: WEDNESDAY JANUARY 8, 2020


Discover purpose; be bold!....

Acts 28:30 For two whole years Paul stayed there in his own rented house and welcomed all who came to see him.

Keep up the good work! #PastorBasil

Acts 28:31 Boldly and without hindrance he preached the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ.

Be bold! #PastorBasil

Rom 1:1 Paul, a servant of Christ Jesus, called to be an apostle and set apart for the gospel of God

Discover purpose! #PastorBasil

John 11:41-42 So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, "Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me."

Let us pray: Father God, we thank you for the gift of salvation in Jesus name #PastorBasil

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook,  @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter and  my blog,  http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). God bless you.     

No comments:

Post a Comment