Friday 18 June 2021

WORD DIARY: SATURDAY JUNE 19, 2021


#Live for God!....


Philem 8 Therefore, although in Christ I could be bold and order you to do what you ought to do

#Do the right thing!

Philem 9 Yet I appeal to you on the basis of love. I then, as Paul — an old man and now also a prisoner of Christ Jesus

#Live for God!

Philem 10 I appeal to you for my son Onesimus, who became my son while I was in chains. 

#Be a coach!

1 Thess 3:11 Now may our God and Father himself and our Lord Jesus clear the way for us to come to you.

Let us pray: O Lord, we thank you for making a way for us in Jesus name 

#Life questions and meditation: 1. Are you bold enough to do the right thing?

2. Are you living for God?

#WordDiary #TheWordtoLiveBy #StartWithGod #TakeTheWordChallenge 

#EdenSquareChristianAssembly #BasilChukwuezi 

These verses and the accompanying nuggets are meant to start you out every day. But you need a personal relationship with God and the Lord Jesus Christ. It will help to contact a Bible believing church near you.

For comments, questions and general counsel follow me at basil.chukwuezi on Facebook, @BasilChukwuezi on Twitter, Instagram, basilchukwuezi and my blog, http://kingdomstreet.blogspot.com. Email: edensquareassembly@yahoo.com. All scriptures are from the New International Version (NIV). Please kindly like and share to others. God bless you. 


No comments:

Post a Comment